MEET THE TEAM
We are Certified Professional Organizers who deliver…welcoming functional spaces, calm stress-free mornings and smoother, easier life transitions. We serve the London ON area, with organization solutions that last.
Pauline Hoffman, CPO® founded Just In Time Solutions in November of 2001. Her clients feel comfortable and at ease as they make important, and sometimes daunting decisions about their space and belongings. Clients often comment how much easier their lives have become, which allows them to maintain a more independent lifestyle, regardless of age and/or ability.
Rebecca Shearer began her organizing journey in 2009. Her clients are comfortable working through emotional attachments, in turn giving them confidence as they move forward achieving their organizing goals. They have peace of mind knowing that they will be supported as they uncover all the details (big and little) that have made their lives stressful.
Erin Playford has been simplifying and organizing lives since 2012. She continues her education and recently earned her Level 2 CD (Chronic Disorganization Specialist). Her clients discover they can create an easier lifestyle which leads to less daily stress. Clients learn once they have established systems for everyday life, the larger, more intense moments, can be handled with greater ease.
Kelly came to the Just In Time Solutions team in July 2019. Her experience as a Registered Nurse in the emergency department allows for a great connection when our clients are in crisis. Kelly is able to remain calm and focused while helping people who are desperately wanting to simplify their lives. Kelly not only comes with a great background, but also with a very caring and understanding personality.
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
- To declutter and set up an organized system for you, so you are able to continue to stay organized
- To work with you, so that we can optimize your time and you will get the best value for your money
- Teach you ways to continue to be organized in your daily lives of clutter and information overload
- Assist you in rearranging rooms and redesigning your space by using what you already have.
Our Ethics & Standards
- We will maintain your confidentiality.
- We want to help you feel better about yourself and your life around you; we are not here to judge.
- Together we will accomplish your goals.